Below are postions for which we are currently seeking qualified visualization artists and 3D professionals.
General 3D Artist
We are seeking a part-time 3D Generalist to join the RenderNode Visualization team. This is a part-time position with the potential to become a full-time role for the right individual.
Results-driven, self-motivated, comfortable mutli-tasking, and comfortable working collaboratively as part of a team. Our projects frequently require revisions and the ideal candidate would be able to pivot based on client feedback. We are looking for an artist that continually seeks to better themselves, their skills, and the quality of their deliverables.
As a 3D generalist, your responsibilities would include creating 3D models, textures, lighting solutions, setting up scenes, submitting renders to network resources, rendering images with your own resources, and post-production editing.
You will work under the guidance of project managers and collaborate with other 3D artists to complete tasks that are often parts of a larger whole.
Our clients typically bring us fast-paced projects that prioritize efficiency and cost-effective development strategies. This role requires the ideal candidate to be capable of leaving things less than perfect when under strict deadlines but striving to develop the means of achieving more complete results under more relaxed deadlines.
This role requires regular communication with project managers and team members, the organization required to maintain an accurate log of hours, and the ability to respond quickly when required.
- 2-4 years’ experience in 3D modeling, rendering, animating, or related field.
- Strong English skills required, English as a first language preferred. Our clients are mostly US-based and will require occasional interaction/interpretation of feedback.
- A portfolio demonstrating the skills you possess with descriptions of the technology used and selections of your past professional works.
- A solid understanding of the following programs: 3DS Max, Rhino3D, V-Ray, and Photoshop.
- A basic understanding of the following programs: AutoCAD
- Drawing and illustration skills a plus
- Strong organizational skills required to deliver project files in a manner which clients and project managers can easily interpret them.
- Self-motivation and discipline required to work unsupervised and in remote environments.
- Professionalism in communication with clients and team members during circumstances that you are an ambassador to the RenderNode brand.